Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Madagascar 3

After three years of hard work at PDI Dreamworks, our humble efforts are finally available for show and tell!  Here are several visdev pieces I did in the more early days of Mad3.  In the upcoming weeks, I'll put up some more posts, and within the month have a complete collection up on my website.  Cheers, watch the movie it's fun, check out our art of book (FYI it has a lot of credit mistakes), and don't forget to check out the inspiring Lindsey Olivares who I was lucky to have as a colleague on Mad3 visdev.
















© 2012 Dreamworks Animation

4 comments:

my name is boring said...

Beautiful work! So much depth in all of these man!

Claire said...

Aaaah! So nice! Especially, love the boat piece.

Nikolas Ilic said...

these are great! Love that last one!

Anonymous said...

Loved all of these in the art book !
Great style and atmosphere ......